MIAMI DOLPHINS NEWS

DOLPHINS OFFENSIVE LINE:

If Chiefs keep Branden Albert and Bengals bring back Anthony Collins, Dolphins options at LT dwindling | The Daily Dolphin
INDIANAPOLIS– While it’s been considered a foregone conclusion that the Chiefs will part ways with Pro Bowl left tackle Branden Albert this offseason and

DOLPHINS DEFENSIVE LINE:

Five teams show interest in Paul Soliai | Miami Dolphins In Depth
No, the Dolphins have not yet made a contract offer to retain pending free agent defensive tackle Paul Soliai, as The Herald first reported this morning. Neither have any other teams, according to league sources. But here’s the deal: Five…

Miami Dolphins in jeopardy of losing free agent DT Paul Soliai – Miami Dolphins – MiamiHerald.com
Paul Soliai has known no NFL home other than Miami.

DOLPHINS SECONDARY:

Brent Grimes ‘optimistic’ he’ll re-sign with Dolphins – NFL.com
Brent Grimes is a logical franchise-tag candidate for the Dolphins, but the cornerback told The Miami Herald that he’s already spoken with the team about returning next season with a new contract.

Tag deadline, Brent Grimes decision nears for Dolphins – ESPN
The Miami Dolphins have seven days to decide if Pro Bowl cornerback Brent Grimes will get the franchise tag for the 2014 season. NFL teams have a two

Dolphins free agency priority: Cornerback | Miami Dolphins In Depth
When free agency begins for the Dolphins and all other NFL clubs March 11 (negotiations can begin March 8) one of the priorities, indeed the top priority, the Dolphins may have is the cornerback position. We know this because although…

DOLPHINS SPECIAL TEAMS:

Miami Dolphins’ John Denney rips Wells report, Jonathan Martin – Sun Sentinel
Miami Dolphins deep snapper John Denney, the team’s union rep, thinks the bullying episode involving Jonathan Martin was ‘blown out of proportion’ and that Ted Wells could find similar instances in any NFL locker room.

FORMER DOLPHINS:

Taylor’s Golf Tournament Proves To Be A Hit Again
Honor Roll member’s foundation benefited from A-list of celebrities.

Miami Dolphins great Mark Duper on what Miami Dolphins need to do in 2014 – Sun Sentinel
Former Dolphins star receiver offers advice to 2014 squad after tumultuous 2013 season

DOLPHINS OFFSEASON:

Dolphins coaches, players must show 2013 draft class can succeed – Sun Sentinel
Getting Dolphins’ top picks of 2013 draft on the field and producing will be one of the biggest joint ventures of the 2014 season between coaches and players.

NFL combine takeaways: Miami Dolphins – Miami Dolphins Blog – ESPN
The 2014 NFL combine is reaching its final stages. It was an interesting year with plenty of good stories and developments. Here are a few that stood

NFL Insiders Analyze Potential Fins Offseason Moves ” The Finsiders – Miami Dolphins
The offseason has begun picking up steam, as the NFL combine is taking place in Indianapolis, Indiana. While the combine serves as place for evaluating draft talent, it also serves as a place for coaches and personnel to settle down and discuss the direction a team will go in the offseason, in regards to not only the NFL Draft, but free agency as well. All the talk now may be about the prospective college players, but it’ll soon turn to the current pros out of contract, as the NFL free agent market is poised to open in just a little over two weeks from now (March 11th).

1,351 Responses to MIAMI DOLPHINS NEWS

• The Flying Pig says:

I think people on this blog have ripped into Incog as well
    but I think, as Mike E, said, Martin gets a lot more
    but I think that is justifiable for 2 reasons
    1. The national media has ripped Incog and don;t throw a thing at Martin. So mocking Martin here is how we rebel against that notion
    2. Its just more fun to mock a vag than a psycho

• SixThree0ne says:

R.I.P.
    Jim Lange
    Make whoopie to the Angels Lange!

• D says:

Or you coudl say Richie is such a meathead, when he ponders the meaning of life he comes back with the answer “2”.

• D says:

Come on guys, for Mike E’s sake, lets rip into Richie to show him we can and we care :)

• D says:

Richie is such a meathead, he once beat the shit out of a parking meter because it didn’t give him a gumball.

• D says:

Richie is such a meathead he beat the shit out of a convenience store clerk for selling him a defective bag of M&M’s filled with nothing but “W’s”

• D says:

Richie is such a meathead he beat the shit out of his own car —-no wait that really happened.

IDK guys
    I think Kate Upton is pretty awesome
    when you look at thousands of pics of a model its easy to pick apart their flaws and say – meh
    But if some how the Gods blessed you and gave you one night with Kate Upton
    on that night you would wonder if life gets any better….lol

• SixThree0ne says:

How does Incognito even fit in a Ferrari?

• SixThree0ne says:

Lou,

I’d seriously consider Calvin Pryor over Zach Martin at this point. Martin is probably going to be a RT or OG at this point although he has the talent to be a LT. Pryor is a serious thumper with ballhawk skills. Great physical presence we’ve been missing. Make WRs afraid of getting hit and give REAL run support.

• SixThree0ne says:

If we could trade down and pick Pryor I’d be pretty happy. Then be able to grab multiple OLs in the 2nd or 3rd.

• Mike E. says:

I think secretly, you guys are afraid to make fun of Richie, afraid he’ll think your his Ferrari. lol

• Mike E. says:

LOL @ D – It’s all good bro. I’m here to keep the balance. lol

• Ken says:

I know Piggy’s favorite draft prospect: Taylor Lewan, who has a pig for a pet.

• Tim Knight says:

Richie is so stupid he couldn’t even figure out Martin had a vagina. LOL

• D says:

Richie was really disappointed, he studied for two weeks but still failed the PED’s test.

• The Flying Pig says:

Does Lewan really have a pig for a pet?

Yes the Michigan OL bought it and named him Dr. Hamlet III. LOL

• Ken says:

Yes Piggy. He does have a pet pig. I was reading an article on him talking about all the red flags of drafting him. No the pig was not a red flag. Rather it was that he may have been involved in covering up a rape for his roomate by threatening to rape the victim again. Also he apparently assaulted an OSU fan on the sideline this year. Also noted to have numerous personal foul calls, especially for grabbing and twisting face masks. He sounds like Richie 2.0

• D says:

Indeed. Quirkiness they mentioned to might be very off color humor too which kinda falls in line with that idea.

• Tim Knight says:

Richie is so dumb he thinks fishing is sniffing Martin’s panties.

• Dbolt says:

Richie Incognito is do dumb that he thought a proctology exam was a written exam on his family history

• D says:

Richie was disappointed when got to the Japanese restaurant, he was sure that’s where Pouncey said they had the best sea weed,.

Mike E,
    You are looking at it all wrong in terms of what JOn Martin did in college.
    It was all Andrew Luck…any other QB and the Stanford OL woulda been average looking.
    If you go to Football Outsider’s 2013 OL effectiveness ranking and specifically the adjusted sack average (essentially how many times a QB gets sacked per pass play attempt), almost every team that runs a WCO is below the NFL average in that category. Indy comes it at #6 with a sack rate of only 5.6% (Miami was 27th in the NFL with a sack rate of 8.4%). Indy easily has the worst OL talent of anyone in the top 10 ranking so all signs point to LUCK being the magic man!

Ken,
    Regarding Incognito’s behavior…..maybe he’s better off having an active Twitter account LOL.

• Tim Knight says:

Has anyone ever seen this? I’ve seen it before but I came across it again and it’s funny.

Pigs are not pets
    hmmmph (Piggy throws his snout up)

• Ken says:

I guess Lewan’s off your board.

• Al in MIA says:

If you are looking at Lewan’s film…pay attention to the RT (Schofield). You will be intrigued by his ability to stay in his zone and properly read stunts happening in front of him. UNfortunately, the guy next to him (RG) looks clueless in defending stunts and other schemes thrown at him so Schofield comes off bad on those plays even though he stays in his zone properly.

Flying Pig,
    I’m pretty sure Ireland would have wanted Lewan. Under what criteria? well, Lewan was roommates with the team place kicker (Ireland was a place kicker). Hell, that’s the only connection Ireland needs to like a guy (aside from having Texas credentials).

• Old Dolfan says:

TIM: Re: Lewan. –This is the SAME Michigan Steve Ross donated $200 Million to, right?? – – Given that tidbit of information, perhaps Doo Hickey is “persuaded” to draft Lewan.

LOL.

• D says:

I think thats partially how we got Henne, but i think that was Ireland kissing up to Ross not Ross pushing for it.

• Al in MIA says:

Gets me thinking about meeting leading up to the draft and that press release talking about Hickey and how he has had players come to his office etc….
      ^^^
      Hartline: “Hey Dennis, the problem here are these guys the front office keeps taking these blow hard players from schools like Kansas State (DThomas reference). Why don’t you do us a favor and take a good ole strong Ohio State player like Carlos Hyde so we can win around here?”
      ^^^
      Hickey: “I love your passion Hartline, but the Boss is Ross so we bleed blue around here”

• finfanrob says:

The Flying Pig on February 27, 2014 at 2:52 pm said:

Pigs are not pets
    hmmmph (Piggy throws his snout up)
    of course not, they are a food source

• Old Dolfan says:

FFR–Did you see that color photo of the Lehigh Valley “Pigs” uniform with a strip of bacon under the word “Pigs” in Tuesday’s TAMPA BAY TIMES?? –they’ve ALSO GOT A STRIP OF BACON running down the pant legs of their baseball unis!

• Mike E. says:

Al,
    If you read what I said, I never said Martin was a great player at Stanford, I said he was a good player who started every game, and never quit. He was rated as a 2nd tier OT prospect, not the top tier.

• Al in MIA says:

Hey, I was on board with drafting him…thought he would be decent and wasn’t as bad as people made him out to be but unfortunately we didn’t know about his mental profile (something these teams must keep track of doing their due dilligence). The fact that Ireland couldn’t see how toxic Incognito’s behavior would be without his sanity security blanket (Jake Long), just goes to show you what kind of a GM he was (same for the drop off in leadership on offense that would occur by dumping Bush etc).

• Al in MIA says:

I’m with you, Martin can probably be decent in the right place but that place wasn’t Miami (just as it wasn’t for Dansby who left Miami, lost 20 lbs, and became the old Dansby :/ ).

• The Flying Pig says:

(Piggy throws FFRob in an oven)

• Dbolt says:

D,
    Parcells had a stiffy for Henne. Mandich said Parcell’s would constantly badger him about Henne non-stop prior to the draft.

• D says:

I know im jokig about it being Ross, he has said many times he doesnt tell them who to pick. I was just stirring the pot a little.

The Flying Pig
    on February 27, 2014 at 3:00 pm said:
    Ross was not the owner when we drafted Long and Henne
    —————————————————————————
    In February 2008, Ross bought 50 percent of the Miami Dolphin franchise, Dolphin Stadium and surrounding land from then-owner Wayne Huizenga for $550 million, with an agreement to later become the Dolphins’ managing general partner. On January 20, 2009, Ross closed on the purchase of an additional 45 percent of the team from Wayne Huizenga.
    —————————————————————————-
    So maybe not ofically the owner but pretty much was operating partner and equal owner with Huizenga. That was before the draft when we mysteriously drafted two Michagan products lol.

• finfanrob says:

OD,
    i would have to buy the pewter puke to have seen that picture. i wouldnt pick up that paper to wrap a dead jet fan with

• Old Dolfan says:

PIGGY: “Ross was not the owner when we drafted Long and Henne.”
    ———–
    WRONG, according to Wikipedia.; They say Ross bought half of the team and the surrounding property in February of 2008.” It’s my recollection Long and Henne were drafted about two months later. –BTW, in early 2009, Ross purchased another 45 per cent of the Dolphins, according to Wikipedia.

The Flying Pig on February 27, 2014 at 3:00 pm said:

Ross was not the owner when we drafted Long and Henne
    ——————-
    In February 2008, Ross bought 50 percent of the franchise, Dolphin Stadium and surrounding land from Huizenga for $550 million, with an agreement to later become managing general partner. — ESPN article from 2009
    ……..
    From the same article:
    Ross said he’s 100 percent certain Parcells will stay for another season.
    “I feel very, very comfortable with him, and I think he feels comfortable with me,” Ross said. “I think we’ve developed a good rapport. … Bill Parcells thinks like a businessman: You don’t solve all your problems with money; you solve them with brains.”
    —-
    I’m sure Bat is laughing at the ‘brains’ part of Ross’s statement LOL.

• finfanrob says:

The Flying Pig on February 27, 2014 at 2:58 pm said:

(Piggy throws FFRob in an oven)
    what?????? no basting me first. i dont get any special piggy sauces first?

• SteveCCNV says:

New rule change proposal using the N word causing a fuss. It should cause a fuss, it’s just another controversial rule that allows an official an opportunity to alter a game. Sure enough teams like NE will never get called for it, if it gets implemented, or teams like the jets will get it called on their opponent on the last play of a game giving them another chance to win at the gun.
    !
    The use of the N word in general, although it appalls me to hear it, is BS, if black people don’t want others to use it they shouldn’t use it themselves. I had this black salesman come to my door a couple of yrs ago and he kept cracking jokes using the N word, it really made me uncomfortable like never before or since.

FFRob
    I assume you masterbasted before you logged on here
    My mistake

• Mike E. says:

Gotta ask a stupid question here . . . .
    Regarding the NFL scouting combine ratings, what is the highest possible grade, 8 or 10? Most prospects are 5+, I saw Clowney was a 7.5. Anyone know the answer?

Mike E,
    I like Lewan as a pure football player but at the same time, I understand what the Dolphins just went through and there’s just no way I can see them taking him with these kind of reports:

• SteveCCNV says:

No, I don’t either, but I hope someone above us takes him.

• Ken says:

I can’t see any way we draft him.

• professorlou says:

Can you imagine we’re sitting there at #19 and everyone from Eddie Munster to Berman is talking about how much we need offensive line help and Lewan is still on the board and we take someone like Pryor instead and then everyone goes off.

• professorlou says:

I don’t want a panty waste on the o-line, especially at LT, but I do prefer we start picking up some guys with some character.

• finfanrob says:

steve,
    that rule is just stupid. not only practically impossible to manage but it is also racist. so you cant say nigger but you can say red neck, jew, bitch, cracker or use any other term to trash talk but cant use the N word.

• finfanrob says:

lol mike e.
    i can just see it now. richie calling suh a big overgrown N word and suh going ‘well oh yeahhhhhh, well you are a catholic’

• Mike E. says:

FFR,
    Happens all the time. lol

• Old Dolfan says:

SOMETIMES BEING “None of the Above” is an advantage.

• Ken says:

I don’t think Ross being from Michigan had anything to do with us drafting either Long or Henne. Long was a consensus top 3 pick and Henne was considered first to 2nd round talent which is exactly where we drafted both and they both fit needs. Furthermore, Ross was not running the show at that time. It was still Huizenga who was in control. He stepped away the following year.

• professorlou says:

Pryor is a leader on and off the field. If Clemons walks and we took him I’d be thrilled.

• professorlou says:

Here is my 1st rd board, in order, for us:
    1. Gilbert
    2. Donald
    3. Ebron
    4. Martin
    5. Pryor
    6. Amaro
    7. Hageman

• Old Dolfan says:

Gotta get a few things done before heading home. Talk to you fine folks later.
    GOO-O-O-O-O Fins!!

The Ravens released Vonta Leach

• Mike E. says:

Cyrus is dead Pigy?

My 1st round board would be:
    1. Jaedevon Clowney *
    2. Jake Matthews
    3. Greg Robinson
    4. Mike Evans
    5. Aaron Donald
    6. Eric Ebron **
    7. Zach Martin ***
    8. Antonio Richardson ***
    9. Rashede Hageman
    * Anyone who would pass over Clowney, especially if he was all the way down at 19 would be a complete idiot.
    ** Ebron is very unique, i dont hold TE that high for us, but he is undeniably gifted
    *** I feel as strongly anout Richardson and Martin so its practically a tie for 7.
    ———————————————-
    By my board we still would wind up with Martin. Im betting most of our big boards would have Miami with that same selection.

• Ken says:

I think anyone who passes over Clowney at no. 1 is a complete idiot. Best player in this draft. Not even close imo.

• D says:

Im with ya on that man, but at 19, you would have to take the who crew out back and beat them with reeds.

• Mike E. says:

Up by Lou’s post, I was talking about guy who might be there. Martin wouldn’t be the #1 pick, just the best pick for us at #19 that will likely be available

• D says:

Well big board starts with pie in the sky but yeah, he’s my no. 1 for a person we can get at 19. My list is all people that probably would be gone prior to it, but i”if they were” there they would be my BPA.

• D says:

Also think Evans is pretty unique player, selecting him would be like with Ebron, taking a talent you wont find probably for at least 3 more years.

• Ken says:

Alright. Time to start wrapping up here in the office. I am out. Peace to you all.

• stanger says:

I was wondering how the police got involved with Richie bashing his own car. Turns out TMZ doesn’t just report the news……it creates, or at least documents, it.
    A Scottsdale police spokesman says, “police first went to Incognito’s home Wednesday after being contacted by TMZ Sports and being given a photo of a black Ferrari with several dents in its hood.”

• D says:

You guys see that Matt Elam is working at a retail store in the Gainesville mall. Said he wants to start a business selling sports merchandise so he is working there just to get experience in that kind of retail business. That is pretty good dedication to research lol.

• Mike E. says:

Hey Bri – I was thinking about making another draft party, think you can make it?

• D says:

Man i search through the mock drafts i realize how good we have it here. People here have mocks that make sense, even the ones that aren’t close to mine, they make sense. These other sites must have friggin retards doing their mocks…literally they are probably done in crayon, drips of drool on the when they get turned in.

Ken on February 27, 2014 at 3:52 pm said:

—————–
    Unfortunately the front office had no real Plan B when they ultimately settled for Henne.
    They were hoping that they could land Flacco but the Ravens had plenty of ammo having traded down from their 8th spot with the Jags 26th spot. They caught wind that the Fins were trying to move ahead of them and they basically got aggressive and traded up to the 19th spot to take Flacco and the rest is history. They just went “oh well, no flacco, but Henne may not be that bad” lol.

Ken on February 27, 2014 at 1:07 pm said:

From East Coast Sports News draft site:
    Combine Notes – The following is a list of defensive backs that performed well in the field drills on Tuesday: Jason Verrett, TCU…

Phillip Gaines, Rice…Brock Vereen, Minnesota…Justin Gilbert, Oklahoma State…Deone Buchanon, Washington State…Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, Alabama…Kyle Fuller, Virginia Tech…Victor Hampton, South Carolina…Bradley Roby, Ohio State…Pierre Desir, Lindenwood…

Jonathan Dowling, Western Kentucky…Phillip Gaines, Rice;
    ^^^^^
    Wyoming85 on February 27, 2014 at 1:22 pm said:

Brock Vereen, Minnesota
    He had a Monster Combine
    Has anybody seen any of his film?
    I haven’t watched him play at all
    ————-
    Yes, I’ve been keeping an eye on Vereen (cause the NFL scouts love NFL bloodlines; his bro being Shane).
    Vereen is a hard hitter and i think closes well on the ball handler…might be a little like Reshad Jones but with less mental errors.
    He needs some work and was a full time safety only this past season..played half his games at safety back in 2012 and was a pure corner before that.
    He will be an immediate special team contributor im sure.

• Al in MIA says:

Ken, of the names on that list…Vereen, Buchanon, Clinton-Dix, Kyle Fuller, and Jon Dowling all intrigue me.

• Al in MIA says:

Buchanon is the most successful of that group in terms producing stats. He leaves college with 17 career INT in 40 starts and easily the most tackles of anyone on this list. The guy has pure ball hawk skills (plays the ball like a WR).

• son of a son of a shula says:

Al, you make it sound so cut and dry, I’m not positive if Flacco was our plan. Henne fit all of the Tuna criteria for being drafted at qb, senior, played 4 years, no off field issues, big school, best competition and on and on. Flacco was a small school guy (did trans from Pitt) who hadn’t played 4 years but did possess the big arm.
    Don’t forget we also had the 32 pick we used on Merling, so we had some ammo, but probably thought Flacco would be there if we had wanted him but I remember before the draft all the whispers were saying Henne.

• The Flying Pig says:

Still mad we didn’t draft Brian Brohm!

• Al in MIA says:

I remember on draft day people talking up Flacco as the picks were going into the mid teens and how Miami was in love with his arm and then all of a sudden the Ravens go from 26 (a few spots ahead of Miami) to 19 and take him. Miami was really the only team near them that would have taken him and they felt the need to trade up that much to get him so Miami’s beat on Flacco was probably serious or else they wouldn’t have tried to move up so much higher than 26.
      This is what the Ravens did:
      No. 8: Ravens to Jaguars. Baltimore traded its first-round selection to Jacksonville for Jacksonville’s first-round selection, two third-round selections, and fourth-round selection (No. 26, 71, 89, 125).
      No. 18: Texans to Ravens. Houston traded its first-round selection to Baltimore for the first-round and (second) third-round selections Baltimore acquired from Jacksonville, and a sixth-round selection (No. 26, 89, and 173).

• son of a son of a shula says:

Flacco did make a huge rise leading up no doubt, anyway I’m not saying this isn’t the case but I never heard from anyone within as fact.

• Al in MIA says:

Nothing is ever facts..we get smoke blown up our asses all the time (including the idea that people were tied to Henne). I agree, it’s not clear what happened or why. We got stuck with Henne and a crazy front office that did wierd things around his position.

• son of a son of a shula says:

I wonder how different our fortunes may have been had we landed Flacco, before anyone says anything I know we’d a probably f’d it up anyway.

• David says:

Whats up fellas, Cog doing body work on his Ferrari, lol what a fool!

• David says:

Now, the Scottsdale Police Department tells us … they spoke with Richie early this morning and he admitted he took the bat to his own car.

Clearly, Incognito was pissed about something … but we don’t know what set him off.

We reached out to Richie’s people for comment—so far, no word back.

At least Martin only busted up a $3 lunch tray, lol

• Al in MIA says:

Minnesota’s Pro Day is on Monday (3/3). Players of interest of course are DT-Hageman & S-Brock Vereen.

• David says:

Cog needs help before someone gets hurt. A 320 pound pissed off OL with a bat could be a problem

• Mike E. says:

son of a son of a shula
    on February 27, 2014 at 6:48 pm said:
    *****************
    Brandon Marshall would probably still be here . . . .

• son of a son of a shula says:

Maybe he was trying to kill a fly

• Tim Knight says:

David, how’s the new house?

• son of a son of a shula says:

Actually Richie has never driven the car because he was never able to fit in it, after losing 15 lbs and still not being able to fit in he got pissed and tried to re-size the car himself.

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler · 2m
    Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles and Johnny Manziel have been invited to NYC for the NFL Draft according to @Gil_Brandt

• Tim Knight says:

So there have been reports we will pursue Brandon Albert and Eugene Monroe in FA. Albert is 29 and will be 30 in November and Monroe is 26 and will be 27 in April. Based on Jason Peters’ contract both guys are going to be asking for $10M per year. I think we’ll offer Albert a 4-5 year deal and Monroe a 6 year deal based on age.

Richie Incognito gets a new Ferrari
    ——–
    This is the Ferrari (FF) he bought just a few months ago… $300Gs… that he took a bat to last night. Why on Earth would he do that to such a shiny new toy? WOW

• David says:

Tim, coming along, put new tile in kitchen and bathrooms, new paint, added a custom closet , changing countertops and putting in hardwood floors now

• David says:

New stove, ac, washer, and dishwasher too, lol

• Mike E. says:

David,
    Good luck with the house bro! Congratulations!

• Mike E. says:

Son,
    Do you agree that Brandon Marshall would probably still be here if Flacco was the QB?

• David says:

MF, an unemployed man trashes his own Ferrari? He actually needs some help before next time its someone’s head

• Marinofan13 says:

YUP! He’s out of control.

• Tim Knight says:

He’s not our problem anymore. Officially it will be in a few weeks but still, we’re moving on from him, Martin and Jerry. Most likely McKinnie and Clabo too. Hickey must be sitting at his desk saying WTF?

• Tim Knight says:

David, good to hear. I wish you and your family the best with the new house.
    The wife and I can’t wait for the Arctic weather to end so we can start upgrading the grounds. We did a lot of the dirty work already. Next up is to build it back up in our vision. Lot’s to do. Inside the house as well but we really want to get the landscaping going this spring.

• David says:

House is only 14 years old in great condition, but, and wifey wants everything remodeled except for the roof and attic, lol. That probably next

• Dbolt says:

David,
    Congrats on your projects! If I could offer you a helpful suggestion, consider looking into LVT for the areas you were thinking of doing hardwood. You don’t have to worry about humidity reeking havoc with it.

• David says:

I’m looking at all options, even plastic laminate with moisture barrier and pad. Monday i will make a decision and purchase something. I cant move in on concrete floors

• David says:

Maybe Cog is getting the Ferrari ready for the repo guy, lol

• Old Dolfan says:

David—-GREAT to see your words of wisdom on the board! — Who do YOU think Miami should pick in the first round?

Greg Gabriel ‏@greggabe · 1m
    The QB that you will start hearing the most about leading up to Draft is Fresno’s Derek Carr
    ——-
    No doubt about it. He WILL trend positively, BET.

• Dbolt says:

LVT is a really nice product. Def check it out if yo get the chance David. Best of luck with everything!

NFL ‏@nfl · 2m
    Simms: Geno Smith better than any QB in 2014 Draft http://on.nfl.com/1htxr6w

• phindog says:

MF13
    Simms only says that because Smith must be the best if Simms son has to ride the pine.

• David says:

Tim Knight
    on February 27, 2014 at 8:04 pm said:
    Oh really… have you ever shoveled snow and cleaned off 3 cars? LOL
    Reply ↓

I had to melt a thin sheen of ice on my windshield before, does that count? Lmao!

Brian McIntyre ‏@brian_mcintyre · 5m
    Unofficial, of course, but if NFL cap hits $133M, WR franchise tag projects to ~$11.118M. TE tag ~$6.373M.
    DE tag would be ~$12.275M, DT tag ~$9.166M, CB tag ~$11.834, S tag ~$7.589M. Numbers are just projections/estimates, of course.
    —————
    David Canter retweeted this. I wonder if we franchise Big Paul what with these numbers? Of course, we’ll have to see if we can strike a deal with Mr. Grimes first as he’s likely our priority FA.

• Wyoming85 says:

Al
    Thanks for the info
    I don’t set stock in the combine, but it does make me look at other players that I haven’t looked into

• phindog says:

Wow.. Where the hell did everyone go ? Crickets…

• Wyoming85 says:

What up Dog?
    Just wanted to say that :-)

• Wyoming85 says:

I’ve been trying to get the time to do a post combine mock!
    I’ll get to it sometime?
    I still think Boulder should but a Draft mock on his spread sheet :-)

Marinofan13 on February 27, 2014 at 7:31 pm said:
    Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler · 2m
    **************************
    WHOAH
    If anyone has the power to invite people to NYC its me
    I did not know NYC was invitation only though

• Wyoming85 says:

Paul or Starks
    Donald or Hageman
    That is the question?

• Wyoming85 says:

If we are not carefully our R1-P19 will make you laugh!

Cover32 Dolphins ‏@cover32_MIA · 1m
    From @ArmandoSalguero, NFLPA has told Pouncey unofficially that he isn’t likely to face any suspension from the league

• phindog says:

Not much Wyoming85 just learned that pigs eat crickets.

• professorlou says:

Here’s a big boy who’s definitely worth a look:

• Wyoming85 says:

Dog Pigs eat everything
    Keep your junk in the truck
    Don’t let it all hang out!

• phindog says:

I thought for sure he would get a few games suspension. Hope he doesn’t.

The NFL is really going light on the Dolphins
    Don;t you think?

• Ken says:

Have they made any official announcement on sanctions?

Not as far as I know

• Ken says:

So we really don’t know much. I don’t think the league will hammer the phins. I think the Wells report does a lot to put the organization in the best possible light. If the league were to really impose stiff sanctions it would be hard to rectify with the report.
          I do think individual suspensions can happen though such as Richie, Jerry and Pouncey can all face varying degrees of discipline.

• phindog says:

Wyo85 .
    Can’t wait for someone to photo shop a dogpig and post it.

• phindog says:

Ken.
    Every time I read your posts I hear it in the SouthPark voice. Cracks me up every time.

• Ken says:

The wind is howling here in Connecticut tonight. Supposed to get down to 0 degrees.

• professorlou says:

I already told my wife when I retire we’re moving South!

• Tim Knight says:

To me everything about Pouncey seems to be hearsay and a very gray area. There is no real situation. The OL group referred to Martin as ‘The Big Weirdo’ and maybe he was. Should the dogs have backed off, probably? But Martin has his own issues.
    I can’t wait for FA so we can start to revamp the OL and move away from this crap.

Daniel AKA Phinstone ‏@djb2280 26h

Miami Herald reports the Dolphins “fully intend” to pick up C Mike Pouncey’s fifth-year option. Pouncey is… http://fb.me/2m1xSnGYB

• Tim Knight says:

He’s too good to lose and have to replace the entire OL. The guy can grow up! Maybe this is the time in his life where he says okay, I have to mature and become a better pro. He’s 24 years old and has been a pro NFL Center for 3 years and a pro bowl player. You don’t discard a talent like this because people are speculating about him.

Retweeted by Antwan V. Staley
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS ‏@mothugsoldier 27h

“@BleacherReport: VIDEO: Deion Sanders says there were gay players on every NFL team he played for. http://bit.ly/1mJABbz ” #Obvioustweet
    ______________________________________________________
    Well there is one obvious explanation for that.

• Ken says:

Alright. I have a busy day tomorrow. I am out. Peace to you all.

• Marinofan13 says:

I wonder when the fallout from Bullygate will finally end…

• Marinofan13 says:

I’m tired of being harassed at work for being a Phins fan.

• Tim Knight says:

After FA when they’re no longer on our team. The media will take a few more shots at Ross and Philbin, but it won’t last long.

• Marinofan13 says:

I’m going to hold you to that.

• Tim Knight says:

Something new will happen and that will be the story of the month. LOL
          Before you know it we’ll be in camp, a few more questions about the ‘locker room’. But it will burn out after that.
          Don’t hold me to the media, bro. ;)

• Marinofan13 says:

If ya want to go “BROAD” with the media, no way can I hold you to that, Bro. BUT… that is my point.
            EVEN after Bullygate is all said and done, the media will CONTINUE to “bully” our franchise… as they’d done even prior.
            I think(?) a lot us know the reason why…

• Tim Knight says:

phindog, I’ll see your fogged up windshield and raise you mother fuckin ice. It’s going to be like 5 degrees tonight. Don’t scrape your toe on a sea shell. LOL

• Tim Knight says:

LT Monroe/Albert (start there)
    LG?
    C Pouncey
    RG?
    RT?
    Current Dolphins OL – Pouncey, Garner, Brenner, Thomas, Arkin, Weaver and Ola.

• Marinofan13 says:

I must bail. Peace, y’all.

• phindog says:

Tim. The only ice I see out here are the ones I put in my drinks. I don’t see how people can tolerate that cold ass shit. I guess I just don’t know any better.

• phindog says:

If it makes you feel any better we are going to get some rain tomorrow and it will be in the low 60’s. Frickin jacket weather. LOL…

• phindog says:

Have a good one MF13.. Peace.

Editor Biography

Chiefen Walker was conceived and born from two joyous primates at the end of the lovefest known as the ‘60s. Forced to endure the television shows of the ‘70s, and inspired by Captain Kirk, The Six Million Dollar Man, and Batman...

Click here to read more...

Tweet Blender