Dolfans NYC At The Meadowlands – All The Info You Need!

This is from one of the fan sites on the Miami Dolphins’ web pageThey are a Miami Dolphins Fan Club and they were mentioned in The Miami Herald yesterday as well.  They have a pretty impressive following and I thought it would be nice to post what they are doing for the game on Sunday.  I wrote them and mentioned our get together scheduled for Nov. 11th and said I would post their piece here – in case any of you guys up in the northeast could get tix and maybe make it to the tailgate for the Jets game on Sunday!!   Gigi

Everybody all over the Miami Dolphins world is talking about Dolfans NYC this week.  As many of you know we bought 199 tickets to the Jets Dolphins game on the 28th as a group and then TONS more of our members bought tickets in sections 323 and 322.  Those sections might be in the nosebleeds but they will be bleeding Aqua and Orange.  All our tickets are gone and the two buses we are taking to the stadium are completely full but it’s not too late to hang out with us at Met Life Stadium.

DolfansNYC @ The Meadowlands

If you DON’T have tickets: Try NFL Ticket Exchange or Stub Hub and try to get seats in 323 and 322. Our rows are in the high teens so if you an find anything in the middle of the section you will be surrounded by Phins fans.

If you DO have tickets and just want to tailgate with us we are rolling in two buses at 10AM and will be parking in the charter bus lot in Lot L. If you look at  this map we will be in the little blue rectangle in lot L. We have several members that are going to get there the second the gates open and hold a spot down. Our buddy from the Ohio Dolfans club will be bringing with him his 28 foot flag pole so you should be able to find us pretty easily.

If you are tailgating with us we sugest you bring your own food and drinks.  We are providing food and drinks for the people who have already paid us and who are riding the bus with us and will probably have some stuff left over but we don’t want to run out so bring something! If you have a grill and tailgating stuff bring it!  The 200+ Phins fans we are rolling with will appreciate it.  We are going to have a few grills but the more stuff the better!

The fun stuff: We have a bunch of fun stuff going on at the tailgate aside from food, drinks and antagonizing Jets fans. We are going to be raffling a bunch of Dolphins autographs and other stuff at the tailgate.  The Dolphins actually sent us some cool stuff to raffle plus we have a bunch of our own stuff.  All the money raised will be donated to the Miami Dolphins Foundation and possibly a couple other charities. The raffle will be held at noon at the buses.  We also will have Dolfans NYC t-shirts there as well with profits going to charity as well.  We also are going to be video taping and photographing the event so don’t be surprised if you end up all over the Miami Dolphins fan sites.  We are doing a huge group picture at 12:15pm so meet us there for it!  Solo D will be joining us at the tailgate, so you might end up in a rap video as well…

More information: If you still have questions reach out to us at dolfansnyc@gmail.com or @doflansnyc on Twitter. You can also talk to us and more NYC Phins fans over on our Facebook page. We will be updating our Facebook and Twitter with our EXACT location as soon as we get to the Meadowlands so check one of them when you roll into the stadium gates.  Win or lose (we are going to win of course) it’s amazing to be there with so many Phins fans and this is going to be our biggest crowd yet. The video is Solo D’s new song about the Phins/Jets game this week.  He reps our bar Third & Long and shouts out Dolfans NYC.  He came with us last year and knows how much fun it is to party with Dolfans NYC.

See you guys soon. Go Dolphins!

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THIS WEEK’S FOOTBALL POOL, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW – DEADLINE IS 8 P.M. TONIGHT:

640 comments on “Dolfans NYC At The Meadowlands – All The Info You Need!

1. Marinofan13 on said:

Markeyh!!! How are ya, Bro?!

2. Mike E. on said:

Good evening Markey

3. Rex said, they’re planning on emptying the tank on the Dolphins before the bye and their chance to rest up.

4. markeyh on said:

I love the Kid I was one of only a few who said start him day one and let him grow this year….I am so happy it worked out that way…now we need to get him some more weapons!!!!

BIM!!!!!

5. Mike, get out your Hannukah candles, and think about that guy and the generator,lol

6. Marinofan13 on said:

Interesting numbers from Tanny, play-action vs non play-action. He’s one of the BEST in the league when it comes to play-action…

7. Rex Ryan said that the Jets would have to put “hot sauce” on RB Reggie Bush the last game, bush took it as to take him out of the game, Bounty-style. Bush hurt his knee that game from landry hit, he said that the revis injury was karma, and that Revis deserved the injury for Rex’s words.

8. Mike E. on said:

Markey,

BIM is done, he’s on the Jests now. lol

9. MF,that link gave me a headache, but i think Tanny is looking good bro! lol

• Marinofan13 on said:

He really is. And to think… he only has 6 pro games under his belt with no real #1 WR.

10. Landry said after that exchange that “I’m grateful for another opportunity to play this guy”,

a lot of bad blood in this game!

11. i talked to a jessts fan today, he says sanchez sux, and tebow blows, lol hes not happy Miami has a qb and they dont, lol

and the really funny part is he bitches about sparanos play calling lolololollolol

12. son of a son of a shula on said:

Tim Knight says:
    October 25, 2012 at 7:22 pm
    Make sure you break out Parcheesi before it’s too dark to find it. LOL

son of a son of a shula says:
    October 25, 2012 at 7:29 pm
    LOL, my mother used to put up never ending road blocks. After a while everyone was about to quit so she moved them, then we all sent her back, lol

13. markeyh on said:

I told many of you it was Sparano……now we have a good HC who knows how to develop players along with Mike Sherman……this team is in a good spot looking forward. I personally want them to hang on to all our draft picks and maybe acquire a few more and keep building through the draft.

14. Marinofan13 on said:

stevecaparotta‏@stevecaparotta

BREAKING NEWS..4 former #LSU football players arrested on drug charges. J. Jefferson, T. Mathieu, K. Hatcher and D. Bryant.
    —————
    “Honey Badger really doesn’t give a $#!t”. 2nd incident in 2 months; he’s done. Who once was going to be a potential top-10 draftee is now sunk. Sad… and stupid.

15. One of the more messy aspects of the expected storm is that it just won’t leave. The worst of it should peak early Tuesday, but it will stretch into midweek, forecasters say. Weather may start clearing in the mid-Atlantic the day after Halloween and Nov. 2 in the Northeast, Cisco said.

“It’s almost a weeklong, five-day, six-day event,” Cisco said Thursday from NOAA’s northern storm forecast center in College Park, Md. “It’s going to be a widespread serious storm.”

With every hour, meteorologists are getting more confident that this storm is going to be bad and they’re able to focus their forecasts more.

The New York area could see around 5 inches of rain during the storm, while there could be snow southwest of where it comes inland, Cisco said. That could mean snow in eastern Ohio, southwestern Pennsylvania, western Virginia, and the Shenandoah Mountains, he said.

Both private and federal meteorologists are calling this a storm that will likely go down in the history books.

“We don’t have many modern precedents for what the models are suggesting,” Cisco said.

It is likely to hit during a full moon when tides are near their highest, increasing coastal flooding potential, NOAA forecasts warn. And with some trees still leafy and the potential for snow, power outages could last to Election Day, some meteorologists fear.

Some have compared it to the so-called Perfect Storm that struck off the coast of New England in 1991, but Cisco said that one didn’t hit as populated an area and is not comparable to what the East Coast may be facing. Nor is it like last year’s Halloween storm, which was merely an early snowstorm in the Northeast.

“The Perfect Storm only did $200 million of damage and I’m thinking a billion,” said Jeff Masters, meteorology director of the private service Weather Underground. “Yeah, it will be worse.”

16. markeyh on said:

Finally good coaching a young QB who shows so much potential and a team who is hungry and drama free……..thank GOD!!!

17. son of a son of a shula on said:

I’m pretty sure that this year’s rookie class are the only players on the team who have contracts that go past the end of ’14. We’re young and getting younger with a ton of cap space and picks for next year.

18. Markey, i have to agree, this team sure is looking up, maybe playoffs this year, and compete for the Lombardi next year

19. markey were on the same page, Philbin wants to build through the draft, do it!

20. herdfan on said:

The Flying Pig says:
    October 25, 2012 at 6:43 pm

New chick I’m talking to

Honestly do you guys think she’s pretty?

I think she looks like the swine floozy. :)

21. LOL herd,but shes good for Piggy!

22. TOP SECRET on said:

MARKEYH……dude, meet at romines for the game sunday?

23. markeyh on said:

I would like for us to re-sign Reggie Bush, Big Jake Long, Sean Smith to good deals and draft 2-3 WR’s another young TE…another pass rusher another QB mid to late round for development…..and TBPA from there.

24. MF, a D Bryant got in trouble? lol thats a cursed name i think?

25. finfanrob on said:

just think, were would this blog be without all the trolls telling us ‘i told you so’

26. son of a son of a shula on said:

LOL@ swine floozy

Piggs should be so lucky

27. Marinofan13 on said:

Karlos talks to PFW during the bye-week. Posted yesterday…

28. BoulderPhinFan on said:

markeyh, the Jax – miami game could include Henne against miami. What do you think

• markeyh on said:

That would be a good game to watch, Henne is still a good guy but he also is on a team committed to its young QB drafted. It is what it is….

Just think had Henne been coached by our current coaches’ instead of by the rain man? But he is the past Ryan is our future….

29. Phelonius Phish on said:

GAAAHH!!!! Is it Sunday yet?

30. finfanrob on said:

Phelonius Phish says:
    October 25, 2012 at 7:47 pm

GAAAHH!!!! Is it Sunday yet?

no, but it is close enough to start drinking

31. Phelonius Phish on said:

So this is game three in the 8-10 game run that I am predicting.I also think the Miami offense is going to start dominating defenses. This would be a good time to do that. Throw a bunch of points on the big mouth biplanes. Time to go Conan on them – Crush our enemies, see them driven before us, hear the lamentations of their women.

32. stanger on said:

“I’m sitting here in the Denver airport waiting to see if my flight to ft Lauderdale which is listed as “on time” is actually going to take off two hours from now. Southwest won’t tell me shit! All they will tell me s there is a weather advisory and they will update me when boarding time gets closer! ”

Rock — hope you are in the air. I got a view of FLL out my window. Sandy is just a tease and the weather ain’t much but I don’t planes taking off or landing. Don’t know what else to tell you.

33. son of a son of a shula on said:

6 more minutes to sign up to give Herd more money, last call.

34. stanger on said:

Who is this markeyh guy?

Has he gone through the Kevin Bacon can I have another process? :)

Good to see you guy.

• markeyh on said:

Thank you, good to see you too…..finally with some hope rather than despair for our beloved Dolphins!!!!

35. BoulderPhinFan on said:

rock, at least you see snow out the window!

36. markeyh on said:

I would love for Miami to spank the Jets this weekend!!!!!

37. Rock try to get to tampa and rent a car? tampa airport is open, i think O town will stay open too, but Tampa is a safer shot and a bit shorter drive down 75

38. finfanrob on said:

son of a son of a shula says:
    October 25, 2012 at 7:59 pm

And your bags fly free

that is not true. last time i tried getting on the plane they said ‘sir, you have to buy a ticket for her too’ ‘i said, hey, i thought bags fly free’

39. son of a son of a shula on said:

Behind Vernon is Freeney and Kaddu who appear to be developing nicely as well.

40. Son, on United, had to pay $100 for 2 damn bags to LA and back, it sucked!

41. Walker on said:

Speaking of giving Herd money, I’ve only won once and came in 2nd just about every other time. When you lose 2 games out of 13 you expect to win

42. Walker on said:

The silver lining. Every time Herd wins, she sends money to the F’ME Fest paypal to feed everyone. She certainly isn’t greedy with it, I think she just likes to school everyone. Eagles are prettier than Ravens, Cowboys have guns and Redskins just have bows and arrows, lol

• son of a son of a shula on said:

Typical girl logic isn’t it.

Saints are nice, Buccaneers are mean and nasty…

• stanger on said:

Wait till I win………all you will get is something in the mail that homeland security will have to check out.

But props to Herd.

43. herd is the best, kudos to unselfish herd!

44. markeyh on said:

We still on for November?

45. Don Shula ‏@DonShula
    Spent a great time last wkd. with my son Mike, QB Coach for the #CarolinaPanthers and his beautiful family. pic.twitter.com/wRoetr8z

46. son of a son of a shula on said:

Cool Markyh, look forward to meeting you. Can you still run and throw?

47. Mike E. on said:

Markey – Ya coming down for the fest? Cool shit bro!

48. son of a son of a shula on said:

Walker not sure what food you’re planning but I intend to bring an ass load of wings and the grill. Its a small grill.

• Walker on said:

I’ll bring a small grill as well bro. YOu bring the wings, I’ll flips some burgers and some other meat sorts not named beef. I will keep it secret for now

49. Marinofan13 on said:

What a great weeknight evening… World Series action, NFL Thursday Night football, a few college football games, a lively blog ‘night, and… I STILL want to fast-foward to Sunday at 1:00 PM EST!!!

Man, I’m REALLY looking forward to this game on Sunday!

50. finfanrob on said:

son of a son of a shula says:
    October 25, 2012 at 8:20 pm

oh shit, and i am missing it this year. i am so jealous i want get to taste your wings that have been loaded in your ass.

51. R.I.P. EMANUEL STEWARD

52. finfanrob on said:

i hope all your boys and girls, enjoy those ‘son of son ass loaded wings’ maybe that will be hooters next flavor

SOSAL. it will be right above their tmi wings on the menu. lol

53. son of a son of a shula on said:

ffr, my ass loaded wings are awesome!

Why aren’t you coming man, get down there

54. markeyh on said:

They can hurt both coming in and going out! Now those are wings!!!

• Mike E. on said:

LOL ! I’ve been there!

My wife makes these spicy enchiladas every few years. Gotta wipe my azz with asbestos toilet paper. :)

55. finfanrob on said:

Walker says:
    October 25, 2012 at 8:25 pm

Dude, once you get the wings up your ass they’re a real pain to get back out. At least I’ve been told

fucking amateurs. the wings are easy to get out, it is when you use the whole damn chicken that is a problem

56. markeyh on said:

Off to watch the game peace!!!

57. Mike E. on said:

Later Markey

58. Krishna on said:

Food? So has the F-M fest decided on food and money? Please let me know what the donation is or needs are for this out-of-towner to feed and provide drink for his family at the fest. Hopefully, we’re still in the planning stage and we are figuring it out. Whatever I can do to help. :-)

59. Marinofan13 on said:

ProFootballTalk‏@ProFootballTalk

With his first run of the game, Adrian Peterson became the NFL’s leading rusher. Not bad for a guy 10 months and a day from an ACL tear.

60. finfanrob on said:

Krishna says:
    October 25, 2012 at 8:33 pm

krish,

food and drinks are free with any $100 dollar donations to the ffr nlc’s fund. just send your money to http://www.nlc‘sarepeopletoo.com

61. Marinofan13 on said:

I don’t care how we win on Sunday, but nothing would make me happier than for Reggie to run for over 200 yards on these filthy punks who are talking smack about him.

That would get him back in contention once again to lead the league in rushing yards. But again, I don’t care how we win… just BEAT them into dust.

62. son of a son of a shula on said:

Cam Wake asked by reporters about some of the comments from Jets players this week: “Talking has never bothered me, it’s never intimidated me. If you want to do something to me, put the pads on. To me, talk is cheap…On Sunday, you have to make it happen, period.”

63. finfanrob on said:

well we now why there is going to be a roid shortage in cali now

64. Krishna on said:

ffr…if you provide libations and food, I have no problem with a $100 donation. I like to eat and drink!

65. Marinofan13 on said:

Son,

Just as incredible: Terrell Suggs coming back as early as he has after his ACL tear. AP and Suggs are in a league of their own. Unbelievable, man.

• son of a son of a shula on said:

True equally as unbelievable and Suggs timetable is for his return was astonishing

66. son of a son of a shula on said:

I think Wake’s position is clear:

PAIN

67. Walker on said:

Krishna,
    I plan on getting to Hollywood early Saturday morning and was planning on helping Gigi get some food stuff together to grill for the following day. The plan is: bring own beer/beverages, donate money for catering and grilling. That’s my plan anyway. I liked your idea about chicken parts, you can definitely bring a ‘sauce’ and help flip birds

68. Mike E. on said:

I would love it if we hand the Jests a good ol’ fashioned ass whoopin’!

69. Gigi Nazari ‏@G_Nazari
    @SOLOD305 Our Fins blog http://www.finsmob-exoduss.com has people from around country coming to 11/11 game (TN). If u can stop by great.

SoLo D ‏@SOLOD305
    @G_Nazari yup Im performing at that game!!

70. Walker on said:

Also, I’ve axed about 2 dozen fucking times but it’d be nice to know how many people are showing. Son and I guess between 30 and 45-50. Not quite the crowd in NYC but that is a bigger sewer. JK, God Bless Dolphin fans across the globe

71. Marinofan13 on said:

WOW, Vincent Jackson. Nice catch!

72. Tim Knight on said:

Wow, looks like you have a crowd for the fest this year. I wish I could make it. Not even sure when we’ll get to Florida.

73. son of a son of a shula on said:

Everson Griffen sighting, good to see he got his shit together finally. I liked him a lot in the draft the draft the year we took Odrick.

• Marinofan13 on said:

I was really high on him and had wished we drafted him, if you’ll recall. Actually, I think we both were high on him, weren’t we?

• son of a son of a shula on said:

Once it became clear we were trading down he became my pick in our pick ‘em polls on the blogs. Orob still gives me shit about it. lol

74. finfanrob on said:

Marinofan13 says:
    October 25, 2012 at 8:58 pm

WOW, Vincent Jackson. Nice catch!

fuck him, he is s buc. i hope he dies tonight

75. son of a son of a shula on said:

It’s easily over 30 Walks, I think we reached into the forties last night with our count.

76. The Flying Pig on said:

anyone notice that Solo D gives a shout out to 3rd and long and Dolfans NYC in his song

(singing) A Jets fans, that’s something I don’t like
    Oh noooooooooo

77. Marinofan13 on said:

LMAO @ FFR!!!
    :D

78. son of a son of a shula on said:

Mike E. says:
    October 25, 2012 at 8:56 pm
    I’ll be happy to donate money and help grill, and bring some alcohol for the fest

I think a lot a guys were hoping you would donate something different. A “helping hand” of sorts…

79. Marinofan13 on said:

AP is just a BEAST, through and through. MOST impressive.

80. finfanrob on said:

i really hate the god damn bucs.

81. I wish the jackass I worked for over 7 years would get decapitated by a pack of rabid wolves….or get a really bad STD that he would then pass onto his idiot of a wife….and I mean it.

• Marinofan13 on said:

You are too kind. No, but seriously!

I’m just happy you are out of that situation. Now keep praying for me, please.

• I am being too kind I had much worse thoughts which were edited. I am praying for you bud. This a-hole treated me so poorly the past few weeks and today was my last day to see him (he is flying to Dallas tomorrow—I have bad thoughts pertaining to that) – not a word, not a thank you, no good luck – nada. I wanna see if my paycheck is signed and there tomorrow as I know he will stiff me for vacation time I did not take. If not he is in deep dung. Sorry you are dealing with a similar animal – hope you get out soon!

• Marinofan13 on said:

Thank you, Gigi. I’m dealing with an “animal”, and that’s putting it very, very lightly. I almost quit today. But I’m not walking out without something to replace it with.

Good on you; I’m VERY, VERY happy for you!!!!!!!!
          :D

82. finfanrob on said:

oh well, as i just texted my mom. this gives me something to pray for tonight. a plane crash

83. Krishna on said:

Walker…sorry this took so long to write.

Excellent. We will be there Friday and leave Monday. “Family” on Friday and Satur-dayish and whatever to get ready for Sunday. Also, planned on a fly by Satur-eve for at least a meet and drink, Sun-all-day is for the Fest and Dolphins ONLY. So whatever I can do…I’ll bring the “Longhorn” spirit of “COME EARLY, BE LOUD, STAY LATE.” You know I’m a Gator though. Also, Whole Foods (ATX) carries Stubbs Bar B Que sauce as its a favorite here, but FL local favorites work, too…it’s barbeque sauce just let me know. And I love to grill, so no worries there. We can exchange cell phone numbers for better coordination/logistics at some point. I’m pretty psyched. P.S. can provide funds now or later, just let me know. I think there is 4 of us for the official count.

• Walker on said:

Send me your number over the weekend on my email and I’ll call you up, exchange numbers. Thanks for all the help. I know all you are the visitors but dudes just like to grill. Maybe one day we’ll get this figured out like the NY crew

• Krishna on said:

Will do….and this dude loves fire and food and learning from others.

This is year two for this FM-E? The NYC group seems seasoned. Give it time.

84. finfanrob on said:

Gigi says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:07 pm

fear not gigi. i shall add that to my prayers along with a buccaneer loaded plane to crash. now do you want this a curable std or do you hate her too

85. son of a son of a shula on said:

M13, Griffen got into some legal troubles early on either his rookie year or the next, I don’t remember the circumstances but he wasn’t looking good after having fallen to the fourth round as it was. Nice to see him contributing now at least.

• Marinofan13 on said:

Yessir! If I recall correctly, he got busted with codeine? He’s really come around.

86. The Flying Pig on said:

(rhyming) Solo D got way too Un-pro-fess-sho-null

87. son of a son of a shula on said:

Krish, Stubbs BBQ sauce is awesome and Publix carries it.

88. finfanrob on said:

Marinofan13 says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:09 pm

You are too kind. No, but seriously!

I’m just happy you are out of that situation. Now keep praying for me, please.

m13,

i will add you to mine also. now what do you want a plane crash or an std

89. FFR: She is a nice woman but an idiot – a curable STD that costs a lot in monthly meds will do for her. For him, he deserves the works….herpes, gonorrhea, crabs, etc.

90. finfanrob on said:

gigi,

and if you really wanted to wish ill will on your boss wouldnt it be better the other way around. his wife giving him an std

91. FFR: If I thought she was capable of performing any type of sex act I would; chances are pretty slim to none where she is concerned.

92. finfanrob on said:

son of a son of a shula says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:17 pm

Are you going to visit her?

that was the plan.

AND QUIT USING THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING ASS WIPING REPLY BUTTON

93. The Flying Pig on said:

I just found this on youtube from last year

freaking hilarious

its okay to laugh about last year’s pain now…

94. My initial instinct being raised a Catholic – is to confess for having these evil thoughts. On the other hand, I have no regret in feeling this way – he is a vile human being and face it – I’d be confessing to a priest behind some screen and who knows where his hands are while I am confessing. I rather go to hell for thinking this way. Time for vodka.

95. Marinofan13 on said:

FFR,

The ol’ plane crash has been wished upon forever, Bro. I just wish for an asteroid to wipe it all out at this point. Yeah, it’s THAT bad. Is that too much to ask for? LOL… or am I really LOL?

96. Later people I am going to drink now.

97. son of a son of a shula on said:

I was gonna reply but …

Enough vodka can serve equally as well as a confession.

98. Marinofan13 on said:

Breaking News Storm‏@breakingstorm

Cuban state media announce 11 deaths from Hurricane Sandy – @AP

99. finfanrob on said:

gigi,

see you got it figured out……vodka…..the cure all. and you keep up this kind of talk i may have to talk to bat at giving you the third seat of satan.

100. Marinofan13 on said:

Percy Harvin is that guy that Cam Camoron really thought Theodore was going to be.

101. finfanrob on said:

Marinofan13 says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:21 pm

FFR,

well yeah. i mean as long as bruce willis and ben afleck are alive there is no hope of an asteroid blowing it all up

102. finfanrob on said:

Gigi says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:22 pm

Later people I am going to drink now.

fine be a snob. so you are to good to drink with us. i am going to have to take my recommendation back about you getting the third seat of satan

103. The Flying Pig on said:

and from when we lost to the Colts on MNF

104. Tim Knight on said:

Gigi’s ex-boss sounds like a real douche.

105. Marinofan13 on said:

finfanrob says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:27 pm

——————————–
    And no mention of Robert Duvall (Deep Impact)?

Alright, how about the “Death Star” (Nebulous… or even Vader’s literal invention)? That would work for me. Actually, let me think about that for a nano-second… yes. That still works for me. YUP!
    :D

106. Walker on said:

Breaking News Storm‏@breakingstorm

Cuban state media announce 11 deaths from Hurricane Sandy – @AP

LMAO. 20 years ago would have said firing squad but story should read 11 caught in Hurricane Sandy on Haitian canoe

107. What’s up FMers? I see not only a Markeyh sighting but an intention to come to MB Fest. That’s totally cool. We get to rag on Henne in person. JK Markeyh if you are out there. It will be totally cool to meet you. Can’t wait bro.

108. Krishna on said:

“Your moment of Zen.” John Stewart is hilarious!

109. finfanrob on said:

Ken says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:37 pm

not only that you all get to play toss the troll game with him there

110. Walker on said:

Good luck Gigi, but you already know I have your back. This move will be a blessing or it’ll be like the ending of a bad 70′s sitcom where in a week you’ll both be begging for each other back when you and the boss pass in the grocery store and try to ignore each other at first, lol. This is usually one of Tim’s dumbass scenarios

111. Guys he sent me a sappy email after I gave my notice saying how awesome and valued i am what could he do to keep me….i said benefits, money, vacation…something. He came back with nada. So he wanted me to continue to make what i have no raises no benefits no vacation. I said what incentive do i have to work there? Guess the truth pissed him off…have a good nite bogging from phone now. Cheers to FFR i’d have a drink with u or u guys if i could. Ciao

112. finfanrob on said:

‘Guess the truth pissed him off…have a good nite bogging from phone now. Cheers to FFR i’d have a drink with u or u guys if i could. Ciao’

have fun girl. and dont let your phone ‘bog’ you down.

113. finfanrob on said:

Tim Knight says:
    October 25, 2012 at 9:46 pm

Huh?

here let me explain it. walker just called you some big pussy always quoting gay as sitcoms scenarios. now what you goint to do about it. lol

114. ocalaHowie on said:

TO HELL WITH THE JETS!
    Isnt going after Reggie and trying to knock him out of the game pretty much the same thing the Saints had been doing for the past few years?
    I never did see the replay last game but it sounded like they hurt him intentionally in that one.
    Where is Goodell in all this?
    Oh, thats right… We are the Dolphins so its OK!
    GO PHINS!!!

115. Walker on said:

C’mon Ponder. Fuck the bucs
    MikeE, Do you still think I was crazy, lol? I always thought if he could stay healthy he could play. Still thought at the time he was drafted too high but now I’m not so sure. It’s bizarro-kaepersniffer in Walker world

116. ocalaHowie on said:

Walkette28-20MIA
    TryPod 23-19 MIA
    FistPump23-16MIA
    JoeMoma30-20MIA
    GO PHINS!!!

117. son of a son of a shula on said:

Howie, I agree where’s the league as Reggie gets threatened publicly pre-game, this is unbelievable

118. son of a son of a shula on said:

Top, you gonna make it here for 11/11?

119. Since we’re all doing fictional characters, I should also tell Howie:
    Walker’s dead monitor lizard: 28-10. That sounds about right

120. Howie, put Walker’s unborn knuckle babies for Miami 28-10, and that Walker’s dead monitor lizard must be fucked up, he wants Miami too. In a month or so I plan on catching up with Home’s personalities

121. TOP SECRET on said:

SON……as much as i would love to……it’s being held nov. 11…….marine corps birthday (nov. 10) and veterans day (nov. 11)…..there’s a couple of commitments i just can’t get out of…..sorry bro :-(

• son of a son of a shula on said:

Understood, Semper Fi. God Bless our beloved Corps!

• TOP SECRET on said:

thanks bro……tip one back for me :-) ……hopefully next years fest will accommodate my schedule…..not that it should revolve around me.

122. son of a son of a shula on said:

Martin is absolutely lighting up the Vikes tonight, very impressive night for the rookie

123. son of a son of a shula on said:

Sure will Top. Too bad you as a former safety might have been the only one who could cover me. I might be tending to the wings but rest assured, I’ll be open!

124. Mike E. on said:

Walker,

Sorry bud – Had to drive home from work, missed the Ponderousness. What happened, what did he do?

125. Mike E. on said:

Top,

Sorry to hear you can’t make it to the fest man. Maybe you can sneak into Markey’s hanging bag. lol

126. Adrian Peterson’s still a stud

127. Marinofan13 on said:

ADRIAN PETERSON TO THE HOUSE!!!

128. Now stop the fucking bucs

129. Ditto here Top. Thanks for the personal email bro. I hope you can make it to a game soon

• son of a son of a shula on said:

How personal was it? Is there something you two would like to share with us?

• TOP SECRET on said:

not a problem my brother……i’ll make it down there some time……you can count on it :-)

130. son of a son of a shula on said:

This shit is funny, my bro’s blog:

“Out of arabica”, LMAO

131. finfanrob on said:

TOP SECRET says:
    October 25, 2012 at 10:13 pm

why?……it’s a blow up doll…….just let the air out of her :-)

i knew i didnt like him for a reason. now you are saying my girl is cheating with him.

132. I hate Allen, he’s more of a drunkard than me, but Penn should have been ejected for punches thrown with helmet off

133. Marinofan13 on said:

Allen and Griffin: NICETY!!!

Wow, what a series right there.

134. finfanrob on said:

TOP SECRET says:
    October 25, 2012 at 10:51 pm

too funny :-) …….when she comes back……POP THAT BITCH!

lmfao. you guys will see me on a show of Jail.

cop ‘so what are you in for’
    me ‘i popped my bitch’
    cop ‘so you hit a woman’
    me ‘god no. what kind of man do you think i am. i just deflated her ass, no pun intended’

• Cop: Well, what about the two naked cheerleader lesbians tied to the couch?
      FFR: Who the fuck you think blew up my bitch?

135. finfanrob on said:

lol @ walker

now QUIT USING THE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING ASS WIPING REPLY BUTTON.

136. finfanrob on said:

plane crash plane crash plane crash.

Editor Biography

Chiefen Walker was conceived and born from two joyous primates at the end of the lovefest known as the ‘60s. Forced to endure the television shows of the ‘70s, and inspired by Captain Kirk, The Six Million Dollar Man, and Batman...

Click here to read more...

Tweet Blender